Viper Smart Start – My Own Real Life Video Demo
There’s nothing like a real life, straight from the horses mouth testimonial on how something works. So here I am, demonstrating how the Viper Smart Start works and how I use in in my real life:
Viper Smart Start Demo Video on YouTube
Viper Smart Start – Why Do I Like It So Much?
Viper Smart Start is one of my favorite apps. Next to email, it is one of the apps I use most frequently on my smart phone.
With the Viper Smart Start I can:
- Lock and unlock my car from anywhere (where there is cell service) – if I’m in the middle of the mall and I’m not sure I locked the care…I can lock it.
- Arm my alarm – so if I’m in the middle of the mall and I’m not sure I turned on the alarm for the car…I can lock it.
- Remote Car Starter – I don’t have to sit in a freezing cold car (or a blazing hot one) anymore. I just turn the car on about five minutes before I leave and the car is a comfortable temperature when I get into it.
- Trunk Release – great when I have handfuls of suitcases. Pop the trunk before I leave the house with my suitcases and the trunk is open – I don’t have to put the suitcases down and pick them up again.
- Panic – needed when I can’t find my car at the mall (yes, I do go to the mall a lot)
Viper Smart Start – It’s Really Convenient
Even though I have written several times about the Viper Smart Start and there are several Viper Smart Start video on YouTube, I decided to do my own demo.
Once you have installed Viper Smart Start, you’ll find that it is an extremely versatile and functional. You’ll love it too.
Do you want a Viper Smart Start? Call me…I’ll install it for you, show you how it works and get you up and running on one of the coolest car automation tools out there.
I’ll even give you a discount of 10% off my regular pricing until July 4 (I’ll start my holiday special a little early!).
3 thoughts on “Viper Smart Start Demo – Remote Start, Remote Lock, Remote Alarm, So Much More”
GREAT ADVERTISEMENT …GOOD LUCK I THINK YOU ARE ON TO SOMETHING BIG!!!! WILL IT WORK ON A 2001 MAZDA MPV ? BALL PARK COST…NO TRUNK RELEASE?